Saturday, December 27, 2008

Games People Play



Games are a compromise between intimacy and keeping intimacy away.
Eric Berne.

*

I don't like when people assume to know me or know what's good for me!

I don't like games that involve twisted hearts, minds, and body parts!

But, some people play games and sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

I always think if you act like a toy, I'll treat you like a toy! If you like to play games, I'll treat you like a game. But, I never think I'm good at playing games.

I detest getting attached to anyone/someone because then you'll have to be there for them and what happens when they aren't there for you?

It doesn't matter because there's only one that's there for me and this one will always be there for me. He's the only reason I am living! He's the only one that's ever truly cared, understood me, has been there for me (even at times when I was not there for him) and truly loves me regardless.

I guess I feel bad because I'm falling into my old habits/patterns.

Every time I take a step ahead, I fall two to three steps back...
Blog Widget by LinkWithin