Monday, December 15, 2008

Going Commando














So my friend, Marsadie, told me about this: Commandos Patches — the revolutionary, uniquely-shaped cotton disposable patch that safely sticks in the curved seam of your jeans and pants so you can go underwear-free in cotton comfort and protection. They come in black, denim, pale pink, light nude, and white.

"Be healthy, sexy and still in classy mystery."

I've never gone commando [[have you?]] but I want to. Usually I fantasize about going commando while having a rendezvous in Paris with monsieur Olivier Theyskens (the artistic director of French fashion house Nina Ricci). Although I'm pretty indecisive about these patches, I think going commando is best for summer with a lovely dress or skirt... just make sure to move like you're wearing a skin-tight pencil skirt otherwise it could turn into a Britney Spears or Kelly Osbourne incident.

FYI: At a party for (the editor-in-chief of Allure Magazine) Linda Wells' new book, "Allure: Confessions of a Beauty Editor," designers Tom Ford and Zac Posen admitted they frequently go without underwear.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin