Founded in 1998 by two Deputy District Attorneys in Silicon Valley, Ebates is the pioneer and leader of online cash-back shopping. It's free to sign up or join... it's actually free to use as well! You never pay Ebates anything. All you do is sign up for a FREE Ebates account, click on the store you wish to shop online, then click "Shop Now" and this creates an online-shopping tracking ticket. Once your online purchase is complete, your cash back amount is transferred to your Ebates account. You can choose to receive your cash back in the form of a "Big Fat Check" or transfer the money to your PayPal account. Ebates can also send the cash back to your favorite charity, if you so wish--all for free!
Ebates may sound too good to be true, but it's really quite simple and I'm still in shock more people haven't known about it. It was featured on CBS' The Talk during a holiday-shopping segment.
Plus, just for the month of December, Ebates has doubled the cash back for joyous holiday deals!
Here are a few cash-back incentives from major retailers:
- 6.0% cashback for shopping online at Macy's, Saks Fifth Avenue, Toys R Us, and Kohl's
- 8.0% cashback for shopping online at Sephora and JCPenny
- 4.0% cashback for shopping online at Henri Bendel, Levi's, and Wal-Mart (for in-store pickup)
- 20.0% cashback from Teleflora
- 3.0% cashback for shopping online at Club Monaco and G by Guess
- 5.0% cashback for shopping online at Nordstrom
Also, as of recently, Ebates has added coupons such as $2.75 off Glossybox (the UK-based luxury-beauty subscription box that is mailed to your home or work) and $5.00 off Bed Bath & Beyond.
There's plenty more deals on the "Sample Sales / Deals" segment of The New Outlet: http://the-new-outlet.blogspot.com/p/sample-sales-deals.html (and you'll find my referral link for Ebates on there as well).
Happy holidays and shop sensibly!