Saturday, November 7, 2009

Alex & Chloe: Sale Items

My top 5 (unisex) sale item picks from Alex & Chloe:

"Don't Say Non" T-Shirt in white [[$27]]
The shirt also comes in black and pink.
The design reminds me of French graffiti/street artist, ZEVS.



"I Heart Paris" T-Shirt in white [[$27]]
Also available in black and pink.
The design/look of the shirt reminds me of GAS'D clothing line.



"Forever" T-Shirt in white [[$46.20]]
Also available in black.
T-shirt designed by New York City based visual artist Kenzo Minami.


"I'm Too Sexy" T-Shirt in white [[$27]]
Available in black and pink.
I love the French graphic words on the shirt - "Je Suis Trop Sexy Pour Cette Chemise" (English Translation: I Am Too Sexy For This Shirt).




"Inverted Triangle" T-Shirt in white [[$27]]
Also available in black and pink.
I really love the pyramid design; reminds me of Daft Punk as well as Hemaly's blog!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin